Políticas de pago y cancelación de tours de un día
- Prices payable in U.S. dollars or colones at the exchange rate of the day and subject to change without prior notice.
- Private tours are operated with a minimum of 4 people and an additional charge per person of 25% of the regular rate is made.
- All services must be prepaid, proof of payment must be sent to Explornatura to guarantee the reservation.
- From the minimum age to take part on each tour, all people pay the same price.
- In case of no-show there is no refund of money.
- It is considered a no-show a delay of more than 10 minutes past the established time of arrival.
- Explornatura has the right to substitute, modify, change the start time or cancel a service due to force majeure conditions.
- Money refunds: Explornatura does not make money refunds in case of: no-show, cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the start of tour, if the activity has started and must be canceled for reasons of security, weather, or force majeure event.
- In the event that the activity has not started and Explornatura makes the decision to cancel an activity due to security, weather or force majeure, a full refund will be made.
- Explornatura has the right not to carry out an activity for people who are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any substance that alters their normal state and that could harm them. In said case, no refunds will be made.
- Explornatura may adapt the tour for people with disabilities so that they can take part in the activity as long as these conditions are notified in advance to our Reservations department at the moment of booking.